Some of my Favorite kitchen products found on Amazon

 


 

These days there are very few of us who don't buy from Amazon. Between the convenience and the large product selection, it's a go to place for many of  us when we can't find products we need at brick and mortar stores. 

I wanted to share some of my favorite kitchen products found on Amazon. These are products that we have been using for months or even for years! They are not just items that we bought, I reviewed and we then don't use. I want to share products that I think people can actually use. 

I've started a page here on my blog with my favorite products that we use for the Kitchen, Home and for Kids. I will be making more in depth videos of these products on my YouTube channel so you can see how these products work.

My first video is about kitchen products and gadgets that you can use. The holidays are coming and these could be great gifts for people in your life or for your own life! They are also great gifts for birthdays and special occasions. 

 

YouTube

 

 


The first item is a set of 24 spice jars, labels, funnel and chalk marker. I needed a storage solution for my  spices. My jars were all different sized and I wanted something uniform. We've been using these for 6 months now and I haven't had any issues. They look great in my kitchen. I didn't care of the font on the original jar labels for the sides of the jars so I purchased these below by Talented Kitchen.



Next is a a silicone clip on strainer that was the answer I was looking for when trying to drain grease out of pans when cooking meat. Paper towels and funnels were making a  HUGE mess. This strainer is so easy to clip on ANY pan. It cleans up easy with soap and warm water. I originally purchased it for straining grease but I use it when straining water out of my pasta now too. It also takes up much less space than a traditional strainer. 

I wanted an attractive solution for my flour. Most containers I had just didn't fit the entire 5 lb bag of flour and many were NOT airtight. I also wanted a mercantile type of look, since these jars would be out in the open on my bakery cart. These jars have the airtight seal (which is really easy to remove and clean) and they have worked well with keeping my flour from going bad. I also love how wide the top of these are. No trying to squeeze your hand into a small jar opening to get flour or cookies! I used my Cricut machine to make nice labels for mine, but they do sell nice labels on Amazon as well. 


 Many of us have odd spaces beside our oven, especially in old homes. This slim 4 tier cart is a great solution for that awkward space and being able to utilize that space. This one comes with clip on hooks to hang items from the sides or front as well. This can also work in the bathroom, office or a bedroom. I use mine in the kitchen beside my oven and stove and it holds my most used spices and small cooking and baking ingredients.

Our odd shaped pantry wall really needed help. I needed a sturdy solution for our canned goods that were all stacked on and in front of each other. I found this really sturdy 3 tier fruit/pantry cart so that we could find our canned goods easily.  This one comes with 2 side baskets that you can use on the cart or elsewhere in your home. You can also remove the wheels and it comes with feet if you wanted to put this on the floor or counter. 

My T-Fal 14 piece pan set which replaced a really old, peeling and damaged set of cooking pans, have been my everyday pans since 2019. They stand up really well to abuse! I've burned things to a crisp and they still cleaned up well with, soap, water and a dish brush with little to no effort. They also have an indicator in the center of the pan for when the surface is hot and ready to use. The handles of the pans and covers are silicone so they are comfortable for gripping and also keep you from burning your hands.

Many recipes call for precise weights for the ingredients. I bought this Etekcity digital food scale back in 2016 and have used it a TON. Not only for baking and making food, but also when I lost weight this year. This scale weighs in oz and grams (lbs too!) which was a HUGE help with me weighing my food, which taught me portion size. I lost 28 lbs thanks to this scale!

Our bagged snacks were getting out of hand, so I bought this over the door window pocket storage unit. We also have one we use in our daughter's room for diapers and supplies. They have metal holders on the top and the pockets are pretty sturdy for many items. I bought two 6 pocket units, but they also have ones with less widow pockets. 

My 6 Qt lift bowl Kitchen Aid Mixer has been a HUGE help in the kitchen. I chose this model over the others because it has a larger motor, perfect for working with dough, and I LOVE that the bowl lifts to the paddle or whisk and the head is stationary. The bowl is also 6 quarts which gives you lots of room to make your favorite recipes in the kitchen! I've made breads, cookies, pizza dough, apple sauce, spaghetti sauce, peeled and sliced apples, shredded chicken and pork, crushed and shredded with this mixer. I've shared some attachments below, which have been so incredibly helpful in my kitchen. Instead of having a ton of appliances my mixer helps do it all! There are even more attachments than these, depending on what you need.
     
Fruit Stainer
slice, shred, grater




Spiralizer and corer.









 Stay Safe and Be Well!

Comments